A number of our clients have told us that they don’t particularly want help with their personal care, but are just looking for a bit of help with some of their daily tasks such as cleaning and laundry. Carers Direct can provide assistance with some of these tasks to free up your time to spend on more important things such as seeing friends and family.
Carers Direct can offer a whole range of domestic support services within your own home to allow you to continue enjoying your independence without being bogged down by chores. As with all of our other services, this support is completely flexible to your own needs and preferences. Below are some examples of services our clients have requested:
- Befriending and providing company
- Assistance with cleaning
- Assistance with light meal preparation
- Support with the gardening and keeping their home clean
- General tidying and light household duties
- Ironing and Laundry
- Key holding
- House sitting
- Supporting other members of the household with their household tasks.
We know there are many other things we could help with, so just ask!